ArE-bOy iNTeRaCTiVe Telah Di Perbaharui Dengan Sedut Movie Torrent. Setelah Blog Ini telah Sekian Lama Menyepi.. Kini Akhirnya Kembali Pada Tahun 2015.
Home » » Ayat-Ayat Cinta {NOVEL DALAM BENTUK E-BOOK}

Ayat-Ayat Cinta {NOVEL DALAM BENTUK E-BOOK}



Ayat-ayat Cinta
Synopsis

This novel is imbued with stunningly magnificent love story. It is like the beauty of Mona Lisa in the eyes of Da Vinci. This is not a typical love story. It’s about a student of Al Azhar finding his ultimate love. I’m not a big fan of reading novel, let alone a love story. But after reading this piece, I’ve started to perceive love in totally new fashion. If only I were the protagonist. How a wishful thinker I am. Very romantic and sad story story.

I only have the indonesian version. still looking for english version to shared with my international friends.


Share this article :